Making Connections. Increasing Profits. Finding Answers.
October 18-21 | Seattle, WA
Every year, NPMA gathers thousands of pest management professionals from across the globe to offer opportunities for information sharing, provide access to the latest products, services, and technologies in the 100,000 square foot exhibit hall, and generate critical thinking in world-class educational sessions.
Join us as we celebrate this year’s PestWorld in the Pacific Northwest – beautiful Seattle, Washington.
WHO ATTENDS PESTWORLD?
- Owners and managers of pest management companies
- Pest management technicians and sales representatives
- Product manufacturers and distributors
- Industry researchers, educators and students
WHO EXHIBITS AT PESTWORLD?
- Manufacturers and Distributors of Products and Equipment for Pest Control, Rodent Control, Termite Control, Mosquito Control, Bed Bug Control, Nuisance Bird and Wildlife Control, and Lawn Care
- Mold Remediation Suppliers
- Companies that Provide General Services and Products for Small Businesses such as Cell Phones, Credit Cards, Insurance, Legal, and Security Video Systems
- Vehicle Equipment and Accessory Suppliers
- Computer Systems Technology Vendors
- Human Resource Consultants
- Download the NPMA Events app to stay up to date on the latest event news, customize your conference schedule, network with fellow attendees, and more!
- Follow NPMA on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and SnapChat (New!) to keep in touch with us before, during, and after the conference.
- Joining us in Seattle? Be sure to use the official hashtag #PestWorld2016 to be featured on the social wall!